- Create a database of academic activities, physician leaders, infrastructure, and resources at each Canadian medical school.
- Support academic EM departments, divisions or units at each medical school and teaching hospital to ensure appropriate status, resources, and infrastructure.
- Promote the training and development of academic leaders of Canadian EM.
- Encourage Canadian EPs at medical schools and teaching hospitals to join and actively participate in CAEP.
- Promote strong representation on the CAEP Board by physicians from medical schools and teaching hospitals.
MD CCFP(EM) FRCPC
MD MHSc FRCPC
MD FRCPC ABEM
Natalie Le Sage
Quebec City, QC
MD CEd FRCPC
Check back for updates.