Welcome to the Residents Section
Empowered. Connected. Represented
Join the CAEP Residents Facebook Group!
Click on the link below to join the Canadian EM Residents Group Page on Facebook. This is a closed group and requires a request to join. Click on the “join group” button at the top right corner of the webpage and send your request to the administrators. Join the Facebook Group Here
Historical Perspectives – Canadian EM Residents
What was EM residency like in the early days? How have things changed? Check out the very first Residents’ message in the very first CAEP publication. Click here.
|Purchase a CAEP Membership||Membership Brochure||2015 Membership Form|
CAEP is your Association. Recruit a new member today!
How does it work?
Designed to promote membership, the Member Recruitment Program encourages members to share with colleagues the reasons they belong to CAEP as well as the benefits and professional opportunities that come with membership.
When a colleague becomes a member of CAEP and names you as a reference (on their membership application), CAEP will award you a $100 voucher for each recruited member. The voucher can be used towards payment for any of the following:
- Membership Dues
- CME Roadshows
- CAEP Annual Conference
- CME in the SUN
Why should I participate?
With every new member you bring to CAEP you will significantly reduce your registration fees to events. Every recruit strengthens CAEP’s collective voice and brings greater recognition to our Association.
Membership recruitment program rules and regulations
1. The Member Recruitment Program is open to every CAEP member.
2. All Membership categories are eligible for the Membership Recruitment Program.
3. An individual can only name one CAEP member as a reference on their Membership Form. Naming more than one reference will disqualify all references from receiving a voucher with regards to that specific application.
4. Since the Student membership fee is less than the voucher amount, an individual must recruit 2 student members in order to earn a voucher.
5. Vouchers have no cash value and are valid for one year from the date of issue.
6. Registrations and vouchers must be received prior to the voucher expiry date to be valid.
7. Vouchers are addressed to a specific individual and are not transferable.
8. CAEP reserves the right to not issue or honour a voucher if it suspects fraud or unethical practices in any manner.
If you have questions about the CAEP Member Recruitment Program contact Christina Bova at 1.800.463.1158 ext. 17 or email@example.com