The CAEP Research Committee reviews all requests for the distribution of surveys to those CAEP members who have agreed to participate. Recently, the Research Committee has become aware of member concerns about the number and frequency of surveys that are received by e-mail blast through this process. The Research Committee has endeavored to balance the needs of researchers and the impact on those who have agreed to receive surveys.
Process for Research Surveys Distributed to Consenting CAEP Members
- The distribution of surveys to CAEP members is a benefit of CAEP membership.
- All survey requests must be approved by the CAEP Research Committee.
- Survey requests are only accepted from current CAEP members for the purpose of research.
- All materials must be submitted for approval by the Research Committee. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
- Materials required for approval:
- Research Ethics Board letter of approval
- PDF copy of survey
- All e-mail text including initial, reminders, and a live link to the survey
- There is a maximum of three distributions per survey request, including pre-notification and survey distribution e-mails.
- The current rate for each survey distribution is $250 per e-mail blast.
- CAEP members, who consent to receive surveys, are not required to answer any survey and may opt out at any time.
To request a survey distribution or if you have any questions regarding research surveys, please contact Shanna Scarrow (email@example.com).